Challenge. Development. Success. These three words represent the character of Arizona very well. Citizens of this sunny state probably don’t realize how lucky they are to live where they live. Being used to all Arizona’s advantages – buoyant labor market, business-friendly environment and pro-growth mentality – it is easy to forget that you indeed live in one of the richest and most prosperous places on Earth.
The participants of our Raise Me to the Top campaign are well aware of the perks of living in Arizona – that is why they decided to leave their homes in order to spend three challenging months in Phoenix and fulfill their personal American Dream. After scrupulous recruitment process we have selected six ambitious, hard-working and freedom-loving young people who will receive a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change their lives.
However, they will not make it without your help.
The obvious question you might ask yourself now is: why would I support these individuals? Treat it as an investment. In future generation of freedom leaders who come to Arizona to learn how free society operates and to take these lessons back home to their communities. We understand it is all about outcomes and support our students not only during Project Arizona but also after it. There are wonderful fruits of Project Arizona 2017 already happening (such as Arizona book project) and there will be more of them. Inspiration matters and that is a key element of our strategy – to inspire these young talents that freedom can truly work, it is not just theory from books we all admire.
Finally, we decided to launch Raise Me to the Top to make dreams possible. Our campaign supports selected six individuals willing to realize their dreams by attending Project Arizona 2018. It presents their real life stories and makes a cause for funding. Entire amount of raised money will be dedicated for individual scholarships. Each student has a separate virtual fundraising wallet showing how much more he or she needs to raise.
If you wish to leave the decision about the best usage of raised money to the organizers – please support the General Fund for Project Arizona 2018. In order to do so, please just click on the DONATE button on the right side and follow the instructions. Thank you!
Find out more about our Candidates
What is the duration of Raise Me to the Top crowdfunding campaign?
The Raise Me to the Top crowdfunding campaign will last until December 15th, 2017.
What is included in the scholarship amount?
The sum of 6500 USD of scholarship covers:
- Flight tickets
- ASU seminar
- Daily manager assistance
- „Meet Arizona” networking series
What if the candidate doesn’t manage to raise the whole crowdfunding amount?
In that case, the following procedure applies:
- We extend the time of the crowdfunding campaign. The lenght of the extension will be determined upon the amount of founds needed to complete the campaign and the individual needs of the candidate.
- If that fails, we will offer the candidate a different, cheaper option of Project Arizona – for example, he will just attend the ASU seminar, go to Arizona for a shorter period of time or we will look for a cheaper accomodation option. The offer will be designed individually for each participant.
- If we don’t manage to find a satisfactory offer, we will ask each contributor of a specific candidate if we can move the funds to another candidate’s account. The main criteria of the funds relocation will be the amount of the money missing to collect the whole sum.
- In case of the inability to execute the aforementioned procedure, we will carry out the complete refund of the money given to those candidates, who don’t have enough funds.